Available as separates or to make up an entire weather-protective system. Option of FR & anti static waterproof breathable fabrics or standard waterproof fabrics
Originally designed with the Finnish Ambulance Service, this foul weather jacket & salopettes provide the protection from the elements required in cold, wet, windy & hazardous conditions.
Designed & made in Great Britain using only the highest quality materials, tested to EN standards.
- Breathable waterproof outer layer - optional flame retardant & anti static
- Fixed quilted liner for extra warmth
- Hi Vis yellow construction with reflective glass bead or prismatic tape to
EN471(3). FR tape optional
- 30cm zips in ankles for allow donning over boots
- Adjustable elastic braces
- Waist adjusters for extra security & comfort
- Velcro flies with double storm flap for optimum weatherproofing
- Optional reinforced knees for extra durability
- Optional padded knees for extra comfort
- Colours: Various colour combinations available
- Designed & made in Great Britain
If your size is not listed please contact us.
Rig Medical Foul Weather Clothing - Salopettes
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: Rig Medical Foul Weather Clothing - Salopettes
- Availability: Made to Measure