Available as separates or to make up an entire weather-protective system. Option of FR & anti static waterproof breathable fabrics or standard waterproof fabrics
Originally designed with the Finnish Ambulance Service, this foul weather jacket & salopettes provide the protection from the elements required in cold, wet, windy & hazardous conditions.
Designed & made in Great Britain using only the highest quality materials, tested to EN standards.
- Breathable waterproof outer layer – optional flame retardant & anti
- Lightweight waterproof liner plus removable quilted liner for winter wear.
Optional second lightweight liner for summer wear
- Hi Vis yellow construction with reflective glass bead or prismatic tape to
EN471(3). FR tape optional
- Lined, elasticated foldaway hood concealed in the collar with storm ties
- Elastic waist for extra comfort
- Reflective lettering or badging to customer’s specification
- Two way front zip with storm flap for optimum weatherproofing
- Optional airwave radio on chest
- Optional pen pockets on each arm
- Slanted zipped hip pockets
- Velcro or stud fastening on cuffs
- Colours: Various colour combinations available
- Designed ’ made in Great Britain
If your size is not listed please contact us.
Rig Medical Foul Weather Clothing - Jacket
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: Rig Medical Foul Weather Clothing - Jacket
- Availability: Pre-Order