An all-weather breathable waterproof over trousers that combine all the safety properties required when working in hazardous environments. Purposely designed for specialist Technical Rescue operators and USAR /ISAR teams. These over trousers are packed with safety features while remaining practical & comfortable enough to use every day.
These trousers conform to EN471 Class 1 for high visibility and are safe to wear on motorways and highways as part of a full high visibility ensemble. Suitable for all seasons unlined with sealed seams lightweight and breathable.
Designed & made in England from UK sourced certified materials of the highest quality.
- Breathable Waterproof, Flame Retardant & Anti-Static material
- All seams sealed to prevent water ingress
- Anti-static fabrics to EN1149
- Hi Visibility fabric combinations with reflective fire retardant tape to EN471(1)
- Light weight waterproof foldaway fixed hood with storm ties
- High back Elasticated waist with additional Elastic braces
- Zip flies with hook & loop flap closure for comfort
- Extra long re-enforced knee protection with fixed 6mm knee pads
- Extra long side ankle zips for easy donning
- Hook & loop ankle closure
- Colours As on the pad write up
- Sizes XS-
- Inside leg: Short, Regular, Long, Extra Long
- MADE IN ENGLAND
Rig Technical Rescue Waterproof Over Trousers
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: HSAL-01-LFRS
- Availability: 6 to 10 Weeks Delivery