The Rig Wildland Fire fighting and Technical Rescue suit has been designed and certified for these tasks. Lightweight and practical, this uniform offers a comfortable attire to use for these two roles. It minimises the need to carry additional equipment in the truck and makes the uniform great value for money as it can be used for multiple roles.
This garment is tested and
certified in the United Kingdom to provide protection to the latest European
standard, EN15614:2007 A1. They are comfortable, easily cleaned in a domestic
washing machine and long-lasting. The fabric weights and colours have been
carefully chosen to provide the right balance of protection and comfort
throughout the various regions of the world.
Made from inherently fire retardant Protal rip-stop 280g/ms material it provides optimum protection with maximum comfort for those who prefer a slightly heavier garment. Full sized 8mm high density knee pads enclosed in a tough yet lightweight Kevlar pocket. Hi visibility bands to EN 471 Class 3 they can be used for road side rescue.
- Front closing with channelled zips and under flap
- Two radio/torch chest loops with Velcro pull tab flaps
- Left arm pocket with Velcro flap over
- Two debris excluding hand warmer pockets
- Collar with Velcro throat tab, which can be high or standard position.
- Fully adjustable Velcro strap at cuffs with self fabric thumb loop
- Double lined elbow area
- Internal zip skirt for joining together with trousers
- FR yellow silver yellow and plain silver retro reflective tape
fly with Velcro fastening waist band extension
- Elasticated waist band with 25mm
- 38mm elastic braces
- Zip for joining together with jacket
- Two side thigh pockets with Velcro fastening flaps
- Internally located Tuff cut scissor pockets
- Double layered re-enforced crotch area
- Extended double thickness to front of knees and legs with lightweight Kevlar, high
abrasion resistant material
- High density 8mm internal knee protection
- Zip gusset at leg bottom with Velcro strap adjuster
- Twin bands of FR yellow silver yellow and plain silver retro reflective
If your size is not listed please contact us.
These garments are made to order unless in stock please allow up to 6 to 10 weeks for delivery.
WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTING AND TECHNICAL RESCUE SUIT
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTING AND TECHNICAL RESCUE SUIT
- Availability: 1