The Rig Technical Rescue Suit is an ISAR/ USAR specialist one piece coverall which was designed with feedback from the specialist operators that use the kit. It is currently operational with Fire & Rescue Services in the UK. The suit has many functional & comfort features which were built into the design. The material used is rip-stop Nomex Comfort weighing 220g/m2, ideal weight for use in the UK cliamte. The material is inherently fire retardant and UK certified to EN11612.
- Durable Nomex™ Comfort ripstop material inherently flame resistant to EN11612.
- Side zip upper arm pocket with pen & utility knife pocket over
- Padded elbow area
- Under arm ventilation zips
- Elastic waist adjusters
- Twin bellow Chest cargo pockets
- Side bellow thigh Cargo pocket
- Front thigh window pocket (Window boards included)
- Half size utility pocket back of leg for Tuff Cut Scissors or other utility tools
- Waterproof & cut resistant knee pockets with removeable knee pads (included)
- Designed & Made in England
If your size is not listed please contact us.
Watch our short instruction video and download your measure forms and instruction sheet from our Technical Page on this Web site. Click Link below
TECHNICAL RESCUE SUIT (Nomex)
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: FS01-LFRS
- Availability: 1