An all-weather breathable waterproof jacket that combines all the safety properties required when working around hazardous environments. Purposely designed for specialist HEMS medical operators and HART teams. This jacket is packed with safety features while remaining practical & comfortable enough to use every day.
All of the jackets in this range conform to EN471 Class 3 for high visibility and are safe to wear on motorways and highways. Suitable for all seasons with it’s removable liner.
Designed & made in the UK from UK sourced highest quality materials, tested to EN standards.
Waterproof, Flame Retardant & Anti-Static outer layer
- Lightweight breathable and waterproof liner
- Removable fire retardant Protal gilet fleece for winter wear
- Anti-static to EN1149 for safety whilst re-fuelling or working in explosive
- Hi Visibility fabric combinations with reflective fire retardant tape to
- Reflective badges to customer’s specification
- Fully lined waterproof foldaway fixed hood with storm ties
- Hood can be concealed in the collar when not in use
- Air-wave radio mount on chest
- Two way central zip with water excluding internal flap
- Triple pen pockets on left arm
- Zip down hand-warmer pockets
- Elastic adjustable hip closure for extra comfort
- Extended back flap for draught exclusion
- Velcro fastening cuffs
- Colours: Hi Visibility orange with black yoke & cuffs, Hi Visibility yellow
with orange yoke & cuffs, Hi Visibility yellow with green yoke & cuffs,
Hi Visibility yellow with navy blue yoke & cuffs, One colour all high visibility orange, one
colour all high visibility yellow
- Sizes XS- XXXL
- Sleeves: Short, Regular or Long
Please contact us if your size is not listed.
Rig Fire Retardant Waterproof Anti Static Jacket
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: Rig Fire Retardant Waterproof Anti Static Jacket
- Availability: 1