An all-weather breathable waterproof storm jacket that combines all the safety properties required when working around hazardous environments. Purposely designed for specialist HEMS & HART medical operators who require better foul weather protection. This jacket is packed with safety features while remaining practical & comfortable enough to use every day. We supply a similar specified garment to the Finland Air Ambulance who operate in the Arctic regions.
This jacket conforms to EN471 Class 3 for high visibility and is safe to wear on motorways and highways. Removable quilted gilet jacket makes this coat suitable for all seasons.
Designed & made in the UK from UK sourced highest quality materials, tested to EN standards.
- Breathable Waterproof, Flame Retardant & Anti-Static outer layer
- Fixed lightweight breathable and waterproof liner
- Removable quilted gilet for winter wear
- Anti-static to EN1149
- Hi Visibility fabric combinations with reflective fire retardant tape to EN471(3)
- Fully lined waterproof zip on/off hood with storm ties
- Hood can be concealed in the collar when not in use
- Air-wave radio mount on chest
- Waterproof Cordura elbow re-enforcement
- Two way central zip with water excluding internal flap
- Twin chest height zip fastening external map pockets
- Zip fastening utility pocket with triple pen pockets and flap over on left
- Twin Zip down hand-warmer pockets
- Extra long draught excluding back panel
- Elastic adjustable hip closure for extra comfort
- Velcro fastening cuffs
- Colours: Hi Visibility yellow with green yoke & cuffs.
Sizes XS- XXXL
Sleeves: Extra short, Short, Regular or Long
Other colour combinations available, please contact our office for further details tel: +44 (0)121 550 0933 or e mail email@example.com
Rig Fire Retardant Waterproof Anti Static Storm Jacket
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: Rig Fire Retardant Waterproof Anti Static Storm Jacket
- Availability: 1