It would be highly impractical and uncomfortable for Fire fighters engaged in combating fires in forests, wild land and other outdoor areas to wear structural fire fighting garments. They are cumbersome and encourage the quick onset of fatigue and dehydration for the operators wearing them. Operators engaged on this deployment require a very different kind of clothing than that described. To meet this need, Rig Equipment Limited have developed four ergonomically and practically designed garments which are fit for purpose. They provide all the necessary protection, yet are light and comfortable to wear in the most extreme of environments.
All of the garments in this range are made, tested and certified in the United Kingdom to provide protection to the latest European standard, EN15614:2007 A1. They are comfortable, easily cleaned in a domestic washing machine and long-lasting. The fabric weights and colours have been carefully chosen to provide the right balance of protection and comfort throughout the various regions of the world.
We have certified this range of Wild land fire fighting garments in two premium quality branded materials. The Protal rip-stop 280g/ms material used in the makeup of these garments provides optimum protection with maximum comfort for those who prefer a slightly heavier garment and the Nomex Comfort rip-stop 220g/ms material which provides a slightly lighter weight ensemble for more temperate climates or for those who prefer the lighter garment with the tried and trusted Nomex Comfort brand.
- Front closing with channelled zips and under flap
- Two radio/torch chest loops with Velcro pull tab flaps
- Left arm pocket with Velcro flap over
- Two debris excluding hand warmer pockets
- Collar with Velcro throat tab, which can be high or standard position.
- Fully adjustable Velcro strap at cuffs with self fabric thumb loop
- Double thickness elbows, with ceramic dot high abrasion resistant material
- Internal zip skirt for joining together with trousers
- FR yellow silver yellow and plain silver retro reflective tape
fly with Velcro fastening waist band extension
- Elasticated waist band with 25mm removable elastic braces with slide
- Zip for joining together with jacket
- Two side thigh pockets with Velcro fastening flaps
- Internally located Tuff cut scissor pockets
- Double layered re-enforced crotch area
- Extended double thickness to front of knees and legs with ceramic dot, high
abrasion resistant material
- Waterproof Knee area and pockets with removable knee pads (included)
- Zip gusset at leg bottom with Velcro strap adjuster
- Twin bands of FR yellow silver yellow and plain silver retro reflective
If your size is not listed please contact us.
These garments are made to order unless in stock please allow up to 6 to 10 weeks for delivery.
Rig Wildland Fire Fighting Uniform
- Brand: Rig
- Product Code: Wildland Fire Fighting Uniform
- Availability: 6 to 10 Weeks Delivery
- Ex Tax: £310.00