These garments are an exciting step forward in style, comfort and practicality for the modern Medical Responder. Their design is the result of intensive consultation with trauma medical team and ambulance crews, to provide a useful and practical solution to your every-day operational requirement from your front line uniform.
The G7 Medical Responder Trousers were developed as a natural replacement to an American EMS trouser no longer available. With improved design features suitable for UK use, these trousers are manufactured in the UK from UK sourced materials. Made from tough yet comfortable polyester/ cotton rip-stop materials with additional comfort and design improvements. These trousers can be washed at 60 degrees without detriment to the garment.
Now in stock in Ambulance dark green. Other colours are available made to order on request.
- Made from UK Made 220g rip-stop polyester cotton
- Washable at 60 degrees
- Comfort waist band with expanding back panel to prevent back exposure
- Extra wide 50mm tactical belt loops with 25mm D rings at the front
- Standard hip pockets
- Twin back pockets with flap over
- Large and practical cargo thigh pockets
- Additional ambidextrous Tuff cut scissor pockets on the thigh
- Internal knee pad pockets with lightweight ergonomically cut knee pads (included)
- Made in Great Britain
Length: Extra short, short, regular, long, extra long & XX Long
Available from stock in Dark Ambulance Green
THESE ARE UNISEX SIZES. LADIES SIZES ARE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED. PLEASE CALL 0121 550 0933 FOR FURTHER DETAILS. (Mon - Thurs 07.00 - 14.30)
Bespoke options in other colours are available. Call 0121 550 0933 for details (Mon - Thurs 07.00 - 14.30)
G7 Medical Responder Trousers
- Product Code: G7 Medical Responder Trousers
- Availability: 1