A one piece flight crew coverall, lightweight and inherently fire retardant to EN 11612
In operational use under contract with specialist professional rotary aircraft teams in the United Kingdom and Europe. This product is designed and Made in England.
These flight suits are not mass produced and are generally made to order
at our factory in the UK to measurements provided by the customer. Made from a medium weight inherently fire retardant Dark Blue Kermel Lenzing
material certified to EN 11612 standard.
The garment is designed to provide optimum comfort with room to operate and provides excellent flash flame protection. Extremely colour fast and anti static fabric provides value, long service and resilience.
Inclusion of velcro patches, badges or other
personalised embroidery may be possible. Prices vary depending on the embroidery required and can be quoted separately on request. (Please
call our office or e mail your requirements for a separate quotation).
· Smart revere collar with Two way central zip.
· Shoulder epaulettes.
· Two Napoleon style zip down chest pockets for ease of access
· Metal D ring for attachment of equipment
· Upper left arm mounted triple pen pocket
· Vented & pleated back for comfort
· Adjustable Velcro® closure cuffs
· Elasticated waist
· Twin hip pockets with access for base layers
· Twin thigh pockets with map, pen and multi tool pocket on each leg.
· Generous cargo ankle pockets with Velcro® over flap.
· Zip & Velcro® flap ankle closure
A variety of other colours and materials are also available to order. (Please call our office on +44 (0) 121 550 0933 or e mail email@example.com with your requirements for a separate quotation).
ONE PIECE FLIGHT SUIT (PILOT & AIR CREW)
- Brand: RIG EQUIPMENT LTD
- Product Code: ONE PIECE FLIGHT SUIT (PILOT & AIR CREW)
- Availability: Made to Order - 10 to 14 days