An extremely versatile Major Incident & Trauma pack that can be used to carry or store essential equipment in the form of a roll pack. It can be mounted on the wall of a Trauma Care room, road vehicle or aircraft in a ‘stand by’ mode. This unit can be stored fully stocked and covered with a fitted dust cover for prolonged storage periods to minimize environmental contamination. Each compartment and the bag itself can be security sealed to prevent tampering and for ease of checking.
The generous sized clear plastic window pockets allow the user to see where equipment is located for quick and easy access, whilst the construction of the main unit prevents equipment from getting lost, accidentally left at the scene, damaged or contaminated by the environment of a trauma scene. Large zip pulls allow quick access to equipment.
Each unit can be a ‘stand alone’ pack or several can be clipped together to enable a greater payload.
Two catheters storage elastic loops or tube storage containers to prevent tube damage in transit.
Tough and Lightweight when payload matters.
duty 100% PVC Durable Reinforced fabrics, Large Zippered Clear window
- Fully adaptable into a carry pack or wall mounted equipment store
- Catheters storage elastic loops
- Each Compartment can be security sealed
- Several packs can be linked or separated easily
- Additional handles each end of the bags for ease of storage and handling
- Chunky slide release buckles
- Can be embroidered with Logo or name
Rig Mass Casualty Incident Bag
- Brand: Rig
- Product Code: Rig Mass Casualty Incident Bag
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £175.00